Welcome to Clinician Wiki, created by clinicians for clinicians.
Browse Specific Specialities
- Clinical Oncology
- Clinical Radiology
- Community Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Emergency Medicine
- General Practice (GP)
- Intensive Care Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Occupational Medicine
- Public Health
Benefits of joining ClinicianWiki.com
- Gain valuable experiences in a start-up environment and refine your skills
- Enhance your CV with a certificate recognizing your contribution
- Opportunities to represent ClinicianWiki at conferences
- Opportunities to co-author academic and news articles to report ClinicianWiki.com
- Opportunities to receive media coverage as founding partners/contributors of ClinicianWiki.com
- Meet a group of like-minded peers and expand your international network with mentors who are experts in their field
- Contribute to mitigating the current COVID-19 pandemic – save lives
At ClinicianWiki.com, we believe leadership is about actions, not positions. Therefore, we aim to recognize everyone's effort based on the contributions they made, as fully as possible, not on a position assigned by a bureaucrat.
Please note that users with the following email domains can edit after confirming their emails (please check your spam folder):
If your institutional email is not in the list above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us. We will respond to your email within 8 hours.